The Jacksonville Rotary Club and Rotary International is proud to be supporter to many organizations in our community and throughout the world. Interested groups who are in need of funding are welcome to download and submit and application to request support from the Club.
We provide cash contributions and in-kind support to organizations and programs that fulfill the The Jacksonville Rotary Areas of Focus:
- Peace and Conflict Prevention/Resolution
- Disease Prevention and Treatment
- Water and Sanitation
- Maternal and Child Health
- Basic Education and Literacy
- Economic and Community Development
Community organizations that provide services in these areas may apply for assistance from Jacksonville Rotary.
We give generously to as many community organizations as we can, but it is not feasible to fulfill every request. Therefore we only consider organizations and programs that meet the following guidelines;
- Is located in our community.
- Is not currently receiving support from the Prairieland United Way.
- Although not required, we prefer to support organizations and programs that serves
one or more of the Jacksonville Rotary Areas of Focus.
- Proof of 501(c)(3) or similar non-profit status.
- Has not applied for support in the immediate past 12 months (Note: past support does not guarantee future support).
- To allow for adequate time for review and response, submit your request
a minimum of 45 days prior to the date of your event.
- Regretfully, we are not able to assist individuals who need help for a personal crisis
or medical problem.
Download a Charitable Request Form HERE.
Return a completed form to:
Jacksonville Rotary Club
c/o Ginny Fanning
15 Aaron Dr., Jacksonville, IL 62650
Or email a scanned copy to:
with the subject line: ROTARY CHARITY