The Jacksonville Rotary Club and Rotary International is proud to be supporter to many organizations in our community and throughout the world. Interested groups who are in need of funding or volunteer service are welcome to download and submit and application to request support from the Club. There are separate forms for financial funding and requests for volunteer service.
We provide cash contributions and volunteer support to organizations and programs that fulfill the The Jacksonville Rotary Areas of Focus:
- Peace and Conflict Prevention/Resolution
- Disease Prevention and Treatment
- Water and Sanitation
- Maternal and Child Health
- Basic Education and Literacy
- Economic and Community Development
Community organizations that provide services in these areas may apply for assistance from Jacksonville Rotary.
We give generously in time and money to as many community organizations as we can, but it is not feasible to fulfill every request. Therefore we only prefer organizations and programs that meet the following guidelines;
- Is located in our community.
- Is not currently receiving financial support from the Prairieland United Way (applies only to funding requests).
- Although not required, we prefer to support organizations and programs that serves
one or more of the Jacksonville Rotary Areas of Focus (see list above).
- Proof of 501(c)(3) or similar non-profit status (applies only to funding requests).
- Has not applied for support in the immediate past 12 months (applies only to funding requests)
- Past support does not guarantee future support.
- To allow for adequate time for review and response, submit your request
a minimum of 45 days prior to the date of your event.
- Regretfully, we are not able to assist individuals who need help for a personal crisis
or medical problem.
Forms to Request Funding or Service Volunteers
Download a Charitable Request Form HERE.
Download a Service Volunteer Request Form HERE.
Return a completed form to:
Jacksonville Rotary Club
c/o Ginny Fanning
15 Aaron Dr., Jacksonville, IL 62650
Or email a scanned copy to:
with the subject line: ROTARY CHARITY