Are you an established professional wanting to make positive changes in your community and around the world?
Becoming a Rotarian connects you with a diverse group of professionals who share your drive to give back. Over a meal or coffee, or even online, you’ll:
– Discuss your community’s needs and discover creative ways to meet them
– Expand your leadership and professional skills
– Catch up with good friends and meet new ones
The Jacksonville Rotary Club accepts new members by invitation. It’s not only a good way to get to know those involved in the Jacksonville — it’s also a great way to get involved in our community.
Are you a student or young professional looking to grow your leadership skills?
We have clubs and programs that can help you increase these skills, gain world understanding, and make lifelong friendships—all while making a real difference in your community.
– Rotaract is for emerging leaders ages 18–30 who want to develop their professional and leadership skills while helping others.
– Interact is for students ages 12–18 who have an interest in community service and global exchange. Interact clubs are often affiliated with a local school.
– Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA) is a leadership training program for young people, run by local clubs.